Booking terms and cancellation policy *
* Deposits are not refundable unless someone suitable is found to replace you, in which case your deposit will be refunded minus an administration fee of £20
* The full balance is due 30 clear days before the workshop begins.
* For cancellations made more than 30 days before the workshop your booking (including deposit) can be transferred to another of our workshops within 12 months, to a maximum value of what you have paid, minus £20 administration fee. It is only possible to transfer in this way once. Alternatively your balance payment can be refunded, forfeiting the deposit.
* If cancelling within 30 days of the start of the workshop, bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
* If you haven't worked with us already we will ask you to complete a short questionnaire before confirming your place. We do this to ensure all participants get the maximum benefit from our workshops.